frens (:

26 November, 2008

CLOUD STRIFE.

This man over here is my idol from Dong Bang Shin ki aka TVXQ aka Tohoshinki. Yep, they are Korean, just that they break into Japan like BoA did. This is Dong Bang Shin Ki>>I hate to say my idol looks like cloud, but HE DOES LOOK LIKE CLOUD LOR!!U GUYS JUDGE. LOL!!!


This second one is the most look like want lor!!!!LOL!!AGREE RIT!!!!So MEILING, YOU GOT HOPE, CUZ THERE ARE PPL HU LOOK LIKE CLOUD!!!


His name is Jaejoong. YAY. He rocks! These are all his last time pics, look like cloud, NO WONDER NOT THAT CUTE. LOL!!!I like him better now in this way>>>




JAEJOONG~~~

BUT. I NEED TO CLARIFY. U all must be thinkin, how come so pretty boy rit?? I all the while dun idolise pretty boys want rit?? BUT. Jaejoong iz exception, because dong bang shin ki is different so he is different, moreover, I still prefer another member, YUNHO!>>

Yeah, I still prefer manlier guys. AND HE CAN DANCE AND RAP. YUNHO~~~

ALL IN ALL, JAEJOONG REALLY LOOKS LIKE CLOUD!!!!dunno u all think so or not..TAG in TAGBOARD!

No comments: